How to Add Signature in Gmail in A Minute!
As we all know that Gmail is free email service provided by Google for users. Emails are mainly used to send and receive emails among the users, and if you are a professional then you want a standard procedure of sending and receiving emails. Every emails should be well designed as text and every content should be appropriate while sending an email and in this content your signature plays an important role in your mail.
Every time if you are tired by writing your signature text in your mail so don’t worry, we are here going to explain you How to Add Signature in Gmail box with logo in just a minute.
Steps for adding Signature in Gmail in Desktop/Laptop:
- First of all we suggest you to open Google Chrome browser and open Gmail.com from URL address bar or Google search.
2. Now Login with your existing Gmail Account by entering Gmail id and Password.
3. After It, On the right upper corner you will see the setting icon, click on that icon.
4. In that you will see the option “See All settings”, and click on that link.
5. Afterwards You will be able to see the settings page where all the settings feature will be shown. On those settings scroll down in ‘General Settings’ and you will get Signature option.
6. After that Click on “Create new” option and a pop up will be displayed with “Name and Signature” option, after this just create a name in which you want to create signature.
7. Now you just need to create the signature and save it by clicking on “Save Change option”.
8. Now while sending an email you will get the signature option.
After doing all these steps if you unable to create signature by yourself then we suggest you contact Gmail help customer service support.
Related Links: How to recover Gmail Account