Gmail Account Recovery By SMS
Many times, a lot of time users forget their Gmail account password and then view for simple ways to recover your account. Recover email account is not such a difficult task, even there are several ways through users could recovery of their account. One of the best ways is to Gmail Account Recovery by SMS, where verification code will send to users with an SMS sends to their recovery phone number. So, if you are also facing problems with the same recovery issue and seeking a reliable process to recover your Gmail account and because you forget the password, then don’t worry! You can follow the below steps to the recovery email account process, which is quite simple.
Simple and Easy Steps to Recover Gmail Account by SMS:
- First of all, open the official Gmail login page.
- Next, enter your email address that password you require to recover.
- Hit on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, it will urge you to enter your last password and then hit on the “try another way” option and then continue the process.
- Then hit on the “Send code” option and then you will be obtained verification code into your recovery mobile number via SMS.
- Now, check your mobile number and then enter that received code in the required text box. So, you can Recover Gmail Account By SMS quickly.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- After then you will be forwarded to the password reset page.
- Now enter a new password. Then re-enter a password to confirm for your Gmail account.
- Ensure the password should be strong.
- Hit on the “Save” button.
Done! Now your Gmail account password has been successfully recovered. You can log into your Gmail account with a new password.
How to Fix Gmail Not Working in Chrome
Gmail Chrome Browsing is considered as the speediest and user-friendly browser used and preferred by millions of people all across the globe, however, the most efficient applications face technical issues and can create a long-term problem if left untreated. So what all you should know if you are facing with your account and wants to know the steps to Fix Gmail Not Working in Chrome?
- First of all Restart your computer again and check if that resolves the issue as sometimes hang screen can create the issue
- You can also use another browser to see if the problem is with chrome or not.
- Now you have to Rename or remove Google Chrome in the cache, then check if it works or not
- You have to Disable all extensions now, then restart your browser again.
- Restarting the browser again helps you to determine if one of them is preventing Gmail from loading in Chrome or not.
- Now you have to make sure that you have the latest version of Chrome for the speedy working of chrome
- Click the gear icon and then select About Google Chrome this will open a new window that lists the version number of your browser, check if an update is available.
Using the above steps help you with resolving the issue of Gmail Not Working in Chrome if not then get connected with highly skilled and dedicated professionals always available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service in order to offer you the most reliable, swift, and authentic services of all your technical glitches.
How To Recover Gmail Account In iPhone, Android, And PC?
Gmail has played a very essential role for the professional as well as personal life because it offers an excellent user interface & quick sending & receiving emails facility to the users but sometimes, users face Gmail account recovery related issue so if you are one of them and if you have missed or forgot your Gmail account password so just follow the below-given steps and learn How To Recover Gmail Account In iPhone, Android, And PC?
Steps to Recover Gmail Account in iPhone:
- Open your Safari browser or other.
- Type ‘account.google.com’ in the search bar.
- Then, enter your ‘Phone Number or Email address’ & tap on the ‘Next button.
- Then, write ‘First & Last Name’ in the box & again, hit on the ‘Next’.
- Google will send a ‘Verification Code’ on your alternate or recovery email address so touch on the ‘Send’ button.
- Check email & write a Five-digit verification code in the text box.
- Hit on the ‘Next’ and set a ‘New Password’ & confirm on the same.
- Now you are done!
Therefore, the user can easily recovery Recover Gmail Account In iPhone using the above-presented steps.
Method to Recover Gmail Account in Android:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Select the ‘Account’ option from the list.
- Tap on the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Enter the ‘Email or Phone’ in the text box.
- Hit on the ‘Next’ button and then, select the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- If you can recall the last digit of the password, just write it in the text box.
- Otherwise, tap on the ‘Try Another way’ & again, press on the ‘Next’.
- You will get a one-time password on your recovery email or mobile number.
- Enter the ‘Verification Code’ and touch on the ‘Next’ button.
- Get an opportunity to create a new password.
- That’s it.
Method to Recover Gmail Account in PC:
- Open any web browser such as Google, Safari, or other.
- Enter the ‘https://www.google.com/Gmail’ in the address bar.
- Then, hit on the ‘Sign-in’ button.
- Enter the associated ‘Email Address or Phone’ in the box.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and then, tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Gmail will send you the verification on your recovery email address but if you don’t have an alternative email address so you can get the verification code on an alternative phone number via SMS.
- Enter the ‘Verification code’ in the required text & hit on the ‘Next’ button.
- Create a new password and now you are done!
Read Related Blog: How To Recover Gmail Account Without Phone Number