Gmail Account Recovery By SMS
Many times, a lot of time users forget their Gmail account password and then view for simple ways to recover your account. Recover email account is not such a difficult task, even there are several ways through users could recovery of their account. One of the best ways is to Gmail Account Recovery by SMS, where verification code will send to users with an SMS sends to their recovery phone number. So, if you are also facing problems with the same recovery issue and seeking a reliable process to recover your Gmail account and because you forget the password, then don’t worry! You can follow the below steps to the recovery email account process, which is quite simple.
Simple and Easy Steps to Recover Gmail Account by SMS:
- First of all, open the official Gmail login page.
- Next, enter your email address that password you require to recover.
- Hit on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, it will urge you to enter your last password and then hit on the “try another way” option and then continue the process.
- Then hit on the “Send code” option and then you will be obtained verification code into your recovery mobile number via SMS.
- Now, check your mobile number and then enter that received code in the required text box. So, you can Recover Gmail Account By SMS quickly.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- After then you will be forwarded to the password reset page.
- Now enter a new password. Then re-enter a password to confirm for your Gmail account.
- Ensure the password should be strong.
- Hit on the “Save” button.
Done! Now your Gmail account password has been successfully recovered. You can log into your Gmail account with a new password.
Read Related Blog: How To Recover Gmail Account Without Phone Number