Gmail Password Reset
Learn Various methods to Reset Gmail Account Password on Android, iPhone, Windows, or Mac Computer.
Gmail is one of the best emailing platforms and it is well known their quick emailing, friendly user interface, storage, and many more things. Due to security reasons, users need to reset their Gmail account password within a week but, if you don’t know how to reset your Gmail account password so just follow the below-mentioned steps and learn various methods for the Gmail password reset process. Reset password also helps when user forgot their correct password of the Gmail account.
Steps to Reset Gmail Account Password on Android or iPhone:
- Open your Gmail application on Android or iPhone.
- Then, tap on ‘Three Horizontal Line’. (Situated upper left corner)
- After then, select the ‘Settings’ option from the list.
- Then, click on the ‘Manage Your Google Account’.
- Touch on the ‘Menu’ option under the Google Account.
- This time to press on the ‘Security’ option.
- Now, tap on the ‘Password’ option.
- Next, enter your current password and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Finally, enter your ‘New Password’ and again write a similar password on another box.
- Hit on the ‘Change’ button.
Therefore, the Gmail password reset process has been performed and your password has successfully changed or reset. Now you can open your Gmail account with a new reset password.
Easy Steps to Reset My Gmail Account Password using Windows Computer:
It doesn’t matter, you are using windows 10, 8, 7, or other Windows desktop or laptop, you can easily reset your Gmail account password using the below-presented steps.
- Open the sign-in page of Gmail via any web browser.
- Then, enter your linked email address & press on the ‘Next’.
- Write your current password and again hit on the ‘Next’.
- If you have reached your Gmail account so just click on your Name icon or photo. (Situated upper right-hand corner)
- Press on the ‘Google Account’ button.
- In the New tab, the ‘Sign-in to Google’ option under Sign-in & Security.
- Tap on the ‘Password’ option and enter the ‘Current Password’ again.
- Now, press on the again ‘Next’ button.
- This time to enter ‘New Password’ and again, confirm on another box.
- Finally, tap the ‘Change Password’ button.
- Now you are done!
Moreover, after completing the Gmail password reset procedure, users can sign in with a new Gmail account password.
How to Reset Gmail Account Password on Mac?
- Open Safari or a different web browser on a Mac computer.
- Then, enter the ‘www.gmail.com’ URL into the search bar.
- Then, enter your ‘Email’ & tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Write your current ‘Password’ of the associated email address.
- Again, hit on the ‘Next’ and now press on your ‘Photo or Name’.
- Select the ‘Sign-in into the Google’ option and click on the ‘Password’ option.
- Write your recent running ‘Password’ into the box and tap on the ‘Next’.
- Now, you will get the opportunity to set a new password.
However, above-given all the Gmail password reset methods are very easy and users can easily change or reset their password but, on the duration of the new password creation, just make a strong password meanwhile you must use upper or lower case, numeric, or character in your password.