In Today’s digital and web era Google has its own place. Google is providing their multiple services. They have features like Google Drive, Gmail, Google Cloud, Google Maps, Google My Business, YouTube etc.
To transfer data from one to another person/place email services are being used. Gmail is one of them and this is the most users friendly and free of cost.
Unfortunately, if you have lost your Gmail password then don’t panic. You can recover it in very simple ways. Here are the steps given below.
STEPS FOR GMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD RECOVERY:
- Open an internet browser and go to Gmail from its search bar.
- Enter your correct username and tap on “Next” from the sign-in page.
- In the subsequent stage select the choice of “Forgot Password” with the goal that you are taken to Google recovery page.
- At the point when another screen is shown with certain recovery alternatives, you may choose any single choice of recovery. For example either content or email administration.
- In the event that you have picked the alternative of recovery utilizing content, at that point check the number connected to the account and tap “Send Code”.
- Check the code and enter the equivalent in the space on the screen and tap “Next”.
- Google will permit you to make another password and you can make a point to make a simple to remembered password.
So, with the help of the given steps above, anyone can recover Gmail password without security questions. And in case you are not able reset the password then you are free to call Gmail support.
Read related blog: Gmail Account Recovery Without Phone Number